SAIC is seeking a Sr. SharePoint Developer in our St. Inigoes, MD location.
Telework available due to COVID - transitioning to 50% of the time in office starting in Oct 2020
• Analyzes current solutions and provides gap analysis.
• Elicits user requirements for new and re-engineered solutions.
• Collaborates with stakeholders to understand their needs and functions/flows and translates them into technical requirements using the most effective and efficient solution.
• Designing front end user interfaces for a SharePoint 2013 environment.
• Designs and create branding and implementation of custom SharePoint/SQL Server applications, front-end user interfaces, web parts, master pages, layouts, event handlers, content types, features, solutions, forms, workflows, and templates to be used in SharePoint
• Develop code to
interface with a back in SQL server database from a SharePoint front in
• Creates custom list and library configurations to support the organizations business processes. Comprehends and gathers business requirements as they relate to solutions to developed solutions.
• Comprehends and gathers business requirements as they relate to solutions to developed solutions.
Qualifications Required Education and Experience:
• High School diploma and nine (9) years or more experience; Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
• Expertise in Microsoft SQL Server, Java Script, jQuery, HTML, XML, Visual Studio .NET
• Experience in Integrating external systems or services into SharePoint.
• Able and experienced in the design and development of web pages, reports, and dashboards for SharePoint using SQL Server Reporting Services, Excel
• Must have an Interim Secret or Secret clearance. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details.
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.