Job ID: 210517
Location: ARLINGTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jan 14, 2021
Subcategory: SW Config Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Applications O&M Team Lead to join our team in Arlington, VA, supporting the DISA-JSP customer.
• Lead troubleshooting coordination on high priority incidents to drive issues to fastest possible resolution
• Be accountable for successful Incident Management
• Ensure that the day to day Applications O&M operations meet metric targets and issues are proactively addressed
• Work closely with peers across IT Operations to provide world class services to our clients
• Ensure all incidents are progressing and driving to resolution.
• Demonstrate depth of technical acumen, communication skills and an understanding of both business and IT priorities
• Understand the technical landscape of the environment and be able to define direction based on sound technical knowledge
• Clearly communicate with internal business owners and external partners
• Participate in technical bridge calls
• Lead and provide oversite of local Applications O&M team, ensuring end-user satisfaction is maintained, along with program specific AQLs.
• Lead will act as point of contact for customer questions and concerns for any aspect of the program
• Manage software technology refreshes, ensuring milestone compliance while coordinating with application owners to minimize disruptions
• This position requires an active DOD Top Secret clearance.
• Possess DoD 8570.01-M/DoD 8140 Certification IAW established mandate prior to start of work - IAT Level II required (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP); IAT Level III is desirable (CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH). Applicants not meeting this requirement will not be considered
• Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience
• United States citizenship or permanent resident
• Experience with installing, configuring, and administrating large complex Apps O&M environments
• Excellent oral and written skills, with an ability to understand and predict customer behavior and response to communication
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Understanding of network infrastructure concepts, computer operating systems and familiarity with Microsoft products
• Proficient relationship building skills, including the capacity to predict and manage behavior, build and leverage cross-functional partnerships within and outside of the organization, and leverage influential leadership
• Ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities with promptness, efficiency, and ease
• Possess proficient analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
• Demonstrated capacity for gathering and scrutinizing data to identify issues, opportunities and patterns
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.