Job ID: 210509
Location: ARLINGTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jan 20, 2021
Subcategory: SW Config Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Applications Administrator to join our team in Arlington, VA, supporting the DISA-JSP customer.
• Deployment and operational support for a portfolio of web applications, monitoring security and operations, and assisting in the support of a suite of development tools
• Installation and updating of software platforms and development tools
• Monitor operational availability of production applications by utilizing and implementing automated failure alerts
• Detecting and correcting operational issues
• Planning for and testing new versions of supported platforms
• Tracking down problems relating to issues in the computing environment, such as network or security problems.
• Developing scripts to automate, when possible, frequently performed tasks
• Conduct capacity and performance planning
• Develop and perform automated deployment and upgrade procedures/script
• Working with application deployments, upgrades, data migrations, and patches
• Participate in technical bridge calls
• Be able to multitask multiple projects and prioritize work to support mission and customer requirements
• This position requires an active DOD Top Secret clearance.
• Possess DoD 8570.01-M/DoD 8140 Certification IAW established mandate prior to start of work - IAT Level II required (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP); IAT Level III is desirable (CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH). Applicants not meeting this requirement will not be considered
• Bachelors and 9 years or more of experience; masters and 7 years or more of experience; PhD or JD and 4 years or more of experience or 13 years of experience in lieu of degree
• United States citizenship or permanent resident
• Experience with installing, configuring, and administrating large complex Apps O&M environments
• Excellent oral and written skills, with an ability to understand and predict customer behavior and response to communication
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Experience scripting deployment and management activities to support applications creating and consuming Platform Services environments
• Demonstrated strong experience in the engineering, migration, troubleshooting, and support of Web Applications, Client/Server applications, and deployment scripting to assist in deploying applications to software defined networks and data centers.
• Ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities with promptness, efficiency, and ease
• Possess proficient analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
• Demonstrated capacity for gathering and scrutinizing data to identify issues, opportunities and patterns
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.