SAIC is seeking a dedicated and experienced Front Office Support Staff to join our team. This position will provide onsite front office support to the IC customer.
- Create, maintain and status Group program Integrated Master Schedule
- Create, maintain and status action item database to senior government staff weekly.
- Create, maintain and status Award packages for staff members
- Create, maintain and present technical white papers that describe the Group’s strategic technical roadmap and alignment with Directorate strategic plan
- Ensure timely completion of actions and will collaborate with Office action officers on Group actions or to negotiate task due dates (extensions)
- Support Group acquisition efforts by developing, reviewing, and updating statements of work, CDRLs, and other acquisition artifacts
- Create Group level and special technical topic briefings in response to Senior Government requests
- Support the weekly Action Item Review meetings and daily tasker team tag up.
- Develop technical content in support of the Group’s monthly newsletter
- Assist with Office Staff meetings and provide administrative and coordination support to the meetings; take notes and electronically record actions from key personnel as needed
- Coordinate and organize technical Program Planning meetings; Lead stakeholder objective discussions prior to planning meetings; Maintain SharePoint site to ensure it is current with most recent Program Plans
- Organize and maintain the Group SharePoint site to ensure currency and relevancy
- Develop routine and specific topic briefings and reports; prepare and distribute briefing report and read-ahead material
- Bachelors and 9+ years or more of related experience; Masters and 3+ years or more experience
- Active TS/SCI w/poly
- Experience interacting with senior-level government staff
- Experience in technical analysis and effective data gathering.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and SharePoint
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with customer’s Action Tracking Systems (TIER)
- Experience drafting documents, preparing and delivering briefings
- Demonstrated analytic skills.
- Demonstrated experience planning and leading sub-tasks/projects.
- Knowledge of the Intelligence Community and Department of Defense
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.