Job ID: 210444
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Apr 16, 2021
Subcategory: Cybersecurity Spec
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking qualified candidates to support the US Air Force Agency for Modeling and Simulation (AFAMS) program.
The role of this position is to support the U.S. Air Force Headquarters AF/A3TI, Operational Training Division in the Pentagon, DC. The Cyber OT SME will:
• Bachelor’s degree and 14 years or more of experience; Masters and 12 years or more experience’; PhD or JD and 9 years or more of experience; or 18 years of experience in lieu of degree.
• AF rated cyber operations experience (Highly desired)
• Excellent Writing Skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to develop briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook)
• DoD 8570.01m CSSP Incident Responder certifications or acceptable equivalents. DoD approved baseline certifications can be found at https://cyber.mil/cw/cwmp/dod-approved-8570-baseline-certifications
• A Top Secret/SCI Secret security clearance is required for this position.
• Must be a US Citizen
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.