Join SAIC and the Intelligence Community by providing supporting the NCSC Information System Security Manager (ISSM), the ODNI’s Information Technology (IT) Services Group OSG, and the ODNI Chief Information Officer (CIO) to improve the effectiveness of the Enterprise solutions and support provided to the NCSC workforce.
Duties also consist of:
- Supporting the NCSC IT Governance Board (ITGB) that meets monthly to collaborate on IT projects across NCSCI’s Directorates and missions;
- Participating in the Center's IT investments (budget) and priorities reviews, and assisting with developing reports to the Front Office and ODNI CIO on the status of mission applications;
- Testing and coordinating the incorporation of security elements into the Intelligence Community Information Technology Enterprise (IC ITE) and communications environment by maintaining a Virtual Private Cloud for use by NCSC for development purposes;
- Assisting in NCSC's representation of mission needs & priorities at IC CIO and other ODNI component meetings, helping guide enterprise investments and priorities;
- Working with mission managers and Directorate POCs to shepherd unique requirements through the IT System/Application Development Process; and
- Ensuring content provided by the NCSC Directorates and Front Office is available to Center audiences (JWICS, SIPRNet, and Industry Partners & the Public) via NCSC websites.
Required Experience & Education:
- A degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Counterintelligence, Cyber Security, Database Administration, Geographic Information Systems, Information Security, or Information Technology (IT). Level of degree and required experience combinations are the following:
- Doctorate (PhD) and six (6) years of experience; or
- Masters degree and eight (8) years of experience; or
- Bachelors degree and ten (10) years of experience; or
- Associates degree and 12 years of experience; or
- High School/GED and 14 years of experience; or
- No Degree and 18 year of experience.
- Demonstrated Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP) certificate.
- Demonstrated high analytical skills and effectively able to troubleshoot and prioritize needs, requirements, and other issues proactively.
- Excellent communications, teamwork, leadership and conflict management skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning and system development.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with CI Poly.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.