SAIC is hiring a Mid-Level All-Source Intelligence Analyst to be immersed into a dynamic environment composed of a diverse team of analysts, linguists, cultural experts, and operations officers. The analyst will focus on creating and recognizing targeting opportunities and strategies in the cyber-realm. The position requires superb critical thinking skills, writing, and briefing abilities. Along with strong analytic skills/research skills, the candidate should demonstrate strong operational sense and personal initiative. This position will require interaction with a wide variety of Government leadership and contractor personnel. The ability to operate in a diverse, evolving, and high profile environment is key.
- Utilizes all-sources of intelligence, including IMINT, SIGINT, HUMINT, MASINT, OSINT, and SMINT (social media) to provide recommendations and courses of actions to government leads.
- Provides targeting to strategic and/or counterintelligence platforms, highlighting relationships within target networks
- Conducts Social Media and Open Source Research for investigative and/or operational activities
- Identifies, monitors, and assesses the efforts of foreign intelligence entities who attempt to collect sensitive national security information on US persons, activities, and interests; including technologies and the threats posed by emerging technologies to US operations and interests.
- Develops investigative leads and creates associated incident, threat, and information reports/products
- Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully, very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience within the US military or US intelligence community with a Bachelor's Degree in Intelligence Studies, International Studies, or a related field (in-field experience may be substituted for education). Additional years of experience or military training may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with one or more of the following databases: HOTR, Harmony, TAC, M3, Open Source Center
- Demonstrated experience utilizing data visualization tools (e.g., i2 Analyst Notebook, Visio, Palantir, Tableau, Qlix, Power BI)
- Experience with assessment of sources and their reporting through the corroboration of source reporting and providing analytical feedback
- Working knowledge of popular, legacy, and new social media, blog sites, and mobile applications.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (specifically OneNote)
- Strong knowledge of military operations, terminology, and structure
- Preparing Information Reports with excellent writing and briefing skills
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Former Military Intelligence experience (35 Series, 14N, 1N0, 0210, 0211, or equivalent)
- Formal coursework or instruction in OSINT techniques, technologies, tools, and trends.
- Experience utilizing commercial Social Media and Open Source Tools/Databases (e.g. BabelStreet, Maltego, FiveCast, Harvester, DataMinr)
- Experience with Military or Law Enforcement Community Counterintelligence Investigations
- Experience in the production and dissemination of Intelligence Information Reports (IIRs)
- Active Top Secret Clearance with ability of obtain SCI and pass a polygraph (PR within 6 years)
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.