Job ID: 210315
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Mar 24, 2021
Category: Business Management
Subcategory: Program Control
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a motivated, dedicated and energetic Program Control Analyst (PCA) to support programs within the National Security Customer Group in Chantilly, VA. The qualified applicant should be well versed in multiple program types (CPAF, CPFF, LOE, FPLOE, FFP, T&M, IDIQs, etc.) with varying degree of complexities. The position will report to the Program Control Manager and have proven experience across financial planning and analysis, project planning and control, variance analysis, and a background in Federal procurement.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• The candidate must be able to multi-task and support multiple complex elements of the project efficiently and effectively.
• Interface with contract, subcontract, contract accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchasing organizations, pricing, as well as Program Managers, Corporate Line Management, and external customers.
• Review Request for Proposals (RFPs) and prepare pricing models.
• Bachelor's degree (will consider experience in lieu of a degree) and 9+ years of government contracting experience.
• Experience in providing financial tracking and support for the government customer in areas of Program Control, Finance, Cost Estimating, Financial Analysis, or Accounting.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.