Job ID: 210182
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jan 6, 2021
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Program Security Officer to provide support to a Customer's Program Office.
Roles and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide tailored, embedded support to a customer’s Program Office.
- Provide life-cycle protection and security risk management for assigned programs.
- Provide comprehensive security guidance and recommendations to the Program Office staff in support of program requirements, across non-traditional and traditional security disciplines to include, but not limited to: Program Protection, Operational Security (OPSEC), Communications Security (COMSEC), Information Systems Security (INFOSEC), physical/facility/technical security, personnel and industrial security.
- Assist in the development of comprehensive Program Protection architectures and will document implementation via formal Program Protection Plans, as well as evaluate the effectiveness of the Plans.
- Continually evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the plans and will assist in the integration of any lessons learned into future planning.
- Develop briefings and classification guides for the program and/or related compartments, provide security education, work with various customer components to ensure timely approvals, accreditations, etc., evaluate industrial sites for compliance with security requirements and provide guidance and feedback on their security program.
Qualifications•Bachelor's degree with at least 7 years combined, demonstrated security experience—at least 5 of which includes experience as a Program Security Officer for traditional and/or non-traditional, national security, special programs—in one or more of the following security disciplines: Program Protection, Operational Security (OPSEC), Communications Security (COMSEC), Information Systems Security (INFOSEC), physical/facility/technical security, personnel and industrial security.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.