Join SAIC, and help address the nation’s most pressing and complex challenges. SAIC works with our customers on missions that strengthen security and safety and protect the basic values of our society. We have an opening for a motivated, dedicated and energetic Technical Trainer with experience in Analytic tools to support one of our Programs within the Intelligence Community in Annapolis Junction, MD.
- Develops, directs, plans and evaluates training programs or activities to meet external customer or internal employee learning objectives.
- Assignments may include needs analysis, custom course development, development of criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of course objectives, and evaluation and learning assessments. Collaborates with customer or internal functional organization to develop, enhance, and/or evaluate new or existing learning objectives and course content.
- May create course content, training materials, visual aids and documentation to support a variety of instructional formats such as lecture, lab exercises, field training, computer-based training (CBT), and/or web-based training (WBT).
- May develop exam materials and may be responsible for testing and qualitative evaluation of participant's attainment of learning objectives.
- Monitors and evaluates training programs, assesses results, and implements enhancements as needed.
- Trainers may also administer training programs to meet student needs, which may require post-training follow up to determine applicability of course material or training approaches.
- Develops and/or conducts customized training classes including online materials, demonstrations, working or user groups, and conferences for the Analytic and Engagement Applications (AEA) user community.
- Leads curriculum development activities across product portfolios and work with development teams to ensure accuracy of training materials.
- Provides input to create AEA product packages in support of the user community.
- Creates and presents briefing materials for user community; collaberates with user community to identify training needs across the IC; and proactively engage customers to increase base across the tool suite.
- Hands on experience with AEA or IC Analytic tools and capabilities required.
EDUCATION / SECURITY CLEARANCE AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors and fifteen (15) years or more of related experience or 19 years of training related experience without a degree; a minimum of six (6) years within the IC conducting technical training is required.
- Active DoD issued TS / SCI W / Poly security clearance required.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.