SAIC is seeking a Logistics Analyst to support PMW 760
Integration Platform Managers (IPMs) and Assistant Program Manager for Logistics
(APM-L) in resolving issues related to New Construction ILS products and
Note: This role offers temporary work from home/ remote/
virtual work at home due to COVID-19.
Eventually the work will go back on site in San Diego, CA
Job Tasks may include any of the following:
- Track Ship Construction Navy (SCN) ILS products
/Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) to ensure products are delivered in accordance
with C4I product providers' Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms) and New
Construction (NEWCON) Checklists
- Perform final review/validation of NEWCON ILS Checklists
(submitted by C4I system providers) before submitting to stakeholders outside
of PMW 760.
- Familiarity and intermediate knowledge of JETDAS, TDMIS, CDMD-OA,
ICAPS, PARTS, and SAILOR databases
- Develop Associated Parts Lists (APL), Provisioning Parts
Lists (PPL), Provisioning Contract Control Numbers (PCCN), and Provisioning
Technical Data (PTD) packages
- Create, update or review (as required) all Product
Support and Logistics products that may include: Life-Cycle Sustainment Plan
(LCSP), User’s Logistics Support Summary (ULSS), Reliability-Centered
Maintenance (RCM) Analysis, Level of Repair Analysis (LORA), Source of Repair
Analysis (SORA), Maintenance Index Pages (MIP), Maintenance Requirement Cards
(MRC), Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETM)/Technical Manuals, and Diminishing
Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) annual updates and reports.
- Support the development of logistics acquisition and
sustainment documentation as required by the Assistant Program Manager for Logistics
- Support and participate in Integrated Product Teams
(IPTs) and working groups, provisioning conferences, APM-L meetings, and other
activities and record minutes and action items for all product support meetings
- Review logistics acquisition and sustainment
- Ensure Navy and DoD logistics requirements compliance.
- Plan, develop and support the Logistics processes and
procedures to ensure life-cycle management of PEO C4I programs.
- Provide analytical support for the planning,
identification, development, implementation, integration, and monitoring of
product support package deliverables for client staff, Assistant Program
Manager for Logistics (APM-L), and Program Office personnel.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience; Masters and one year of related experience
- Active DOD Secret clearance.
- 3+ years of experience in logistics management/administration
- Experience in building relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including government technical representatives, and contractors.
- Ability to work independently and in a team collaborative environment; ability to brief government personnel on behalf of client.
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in the development of reports, plans, schedules, programmatic plans and procedures, and other related documentation.
- Writing skills capable of managing updates, changes, and modifications to program documents, processes & procedures
- Proficient experience in Microsoft Office Suite applications are vital.
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Lifecycle Logistics Level I Certification a plus!
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.