Job ID: 2019877
Location: KIRTLAND AFB, NM, United States
Date Posted: Jan 4, 2021
Subcategory: Administrative Assistant
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team at Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque, NM. A successful candidate will be able to work in a high pace environment, deliver quality products and address multiple requirements. The candidate can apply their administrative skills to help solve issues and maintain the office workflow. Duties include:
• High school diploma and 5 years or more related administrative experience.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Excellent interpersonal skills (with Government Customers, Senior Program Leadership, and Individual Program contributors)
• Familiarity using Microsoft Office suite (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook).
• Requires limited or periodic guidance to successfully accomplish tasks
• Active TS/SCI w/Poly
• Bachelors with 3 or more years of related administrative experience
• Experience working for senior government leadership
• Prior experience as Program administrative support in customer environment
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.