SAIC has an opening for a Program Security Administrator to support a variety of activities related to security and facility management for an IC research and development (R&D) customer.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develops, and administers security programs and procedures for classified or proprietary materials, documents, and equipment.
• Studies and implements federal security regulations that apply to company operations.
• Obtains rulings, interpretations, and
• Provide security administrative support embedded to a customer’s Program Office and other Program Security Officers.
• Provide security guidance and administrative support to the Program Office staff in support of program requirements, across non-traditional and traditional security disciplines to include, but not limited to: Program Protection, Operational Security (OPSEC), Communications Security (COMSEC), Information Systems Security (INFOSEC), physical/facility/technical security, personnel and industrial security.
• Manage facilities accreditation, visit requests, vault security at multiple classification levels as required by customer.
• Additional security related activities as requested by the government customer
- Active TS/SCI w/Poly
- Bachelor’s degree or GED with at least 3 years demonstrated security experience for traditional and/or non-traditional, national security, special programs—in one or more of the following security disciplines:
- Program Protection
- Operational Security (OPSEC)
- Communications Security (COMSEC)
- Information Systems Security (INFOSEC)
- Physical/facility/technical security
- Industrial security
- Interpersonal skills and ability work independently to manage security issues across multiple agency requirements
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Powerpoint etc.)
- Experience working in embedded government security environments
- Experience working in the Intelligence Community within the security domain
- Bachelor’s degree in a security related field (e.g. Criminal Justice, Security Management, Information Assurance, etc.)
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.