Job ID: 2019917
Location: , United States
Date Posted: Jan 21, 2021
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Test Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is looking to add a new Software Test Engineer to provide testing support as a member of an integrated project development. He/she will be working with Developers to test custom developed software as required. The Test Engineer will be responsible for providing input to project release plans that cover project inception through delivery and on-going operational maintenance. They will be expected to analyze and solve complex testing related problems; review other developers and tester’s work products for correctness, adherence to the project design concept and user standards.
Successful candidate will be responsible for:
2+ years of software experience or a Master's degree and 1+ years of software experience. May accept an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
· Strong knowledge of Software Testing Lifecycle/Testing Methodologies
· Ability to analyze complex requirements and design documents to create detailed test cases and scripts
· Expertise in executing test cases and documenting actual results, identifying software defects and creating test reports
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
· Basic Knowledge of Structured Query Language
· Experience with configuration management and version control tools such as Atlassian suite, JIRA and/or Subversion
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work productively in a dynamic, priority shifting, deadline-driven environment.
· Excellent organizational, presentation, and business analysis skills.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability