SAIC is seeking a Ground Support Services (GSS) Systems Integration Engineer to support the Landmark GSS contract. The position will be located in Chantilly, VA. All candidates must have an active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph.
In this role you will perform technical planning, systems integration, acquisition planning, risk analysis, and engineering analysis for major IC systems.
If you have a strong engineering background with focus on the development of CONOPS, software architecture solutions/platform(s), acquisition-related documents (SOWs, in-scope determinations, payment plans, etc) and system requirements, with significant Ground domain knowledge in mission technical capabilities and performance this is the job for you!
Key responsibilities include:
- Daily interaction with customers and supporting contractors to include technical consultation, meeting coordination, and preparation/support to technical briefings.
- Lead the development of plans
- Execute tasks to generate papers, reports and briefings for government review and acceptance
- Provide subject matter expertise through the support of technical, top-level systems engineering activities to geographically dispersed teams
- Review program and project deliverables, as required, for both technical accuracy and quality
- Lead and support various program technical and management forums and meetings (including Integration Reviews, Engineering Review Boards, Technical Exchange Meetings, Program Management Reviews, and Project Reviews).
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Poly
- Requires 5+ years professional experience with Bachelor's degree (BS or BA)
- Domain experience in complex National Ground Systems
- Experience in customer systems engineering and acquisition processes
- Familiar with host and vulnerability discovery strategies, processes, and best practice
- Some experience with Code reviews of Perl, Python, Ruby, Java, HTML, CSS, ASP, ASP.NET, Cold Fusion, Oracle, T-SQL, SQL and other languages and identification of code logic flaws
- Familiar with vulnerability reporting, tracking, management, and remediation processes, methodologies, and strategies
- Knowledge and understanding of systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge in Cloud Architecture and Security
- Knowledge of industry-standard frameworks for authorization, like OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect (OIDC), User-Managed Access (UMA)
- Working knowledge in hybrid Cloud Architecture and Security
- Working knowledge in one or more of the core security domains: Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC), Identity and Access Management (IAM), Security Operations, Application, Data or Infrastructure and Virtualization
- Strong experience and knowledge of public cloud fabrics like AWS or Azure
- Expert level knowledge of F5, Web configurations, caching, and content delivery networks; monitoring tools like SCOM, Splunk, Nagios, AppDynamics etc; Jenkins
- Knowledge of telecommunications networks
- Experience with Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Bachelor or Master degrees in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or other Information Technology disciplines
- Systems Engineering experience on large complex systems
- Acquisition experience on small to large systems
- Software development background
- Project management and acquisition management
- Understanding of programmatic processes, including configuration management, risk and readiness
- Experience with risk assessments for Cloud based applications and infrastructure
- Background in securing multi-tenant system, and/or architecting security controls in ‘cloud’ systems
- Familiarity with security frameworks such as Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), International Organization for Standardization (ISO), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), IBM ITCS104 etc
- Knowledge of Hadoop and big data technologies (pig, hive, spark, etc)
- Knowledge of automated configuration management frameworks like Chef or Puppet as well as strong scripting skills (Ruby, Bash, Python, etc)
- Experience as an all-source intelligence analyst with a Cyber or Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) focus supporting the DoD or intelligence community
- Experience with Cyber-attack vectors and Cyber threat actors recognized by the DoD
- Excellent analytic and technical SIGINT reporting skills; both tactical and strategic
- Knowledge of collection systems
- Knowledge of the concepts, principles and practices in SIGINT collection and collection management
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.