SAIC is seeking a Curriculum Developer and Trainer / Instructor with an active TS/SCI Polygraph to work onsite with our customer at Ft. Meade in Maryland.
This position is in support of future work associated with MARFORCYBER. This role is contingent upon award in the Spring of 2021. #CyberWarrior
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update, revise and maintain existing training materials and course content (for classes such as, but not limited to, Title 10 Operator Prep (TOP), Marine Corps Cyber Operation Readiness Curriculum (MCCORC), and Cyber Protection Team Leaders Course) and prepare training catalogs.
- Train personnel by conducting formal classroom courses (such as, but not limited to, Title 10 Operator Prep (TOP), Marine Corps Cyber Operation Readiness Curriculum (MCCORC), and Cyber Protection Team Leaders Course), workshops, seminars and/or computer based/computer aided training.
- Develop or revise courses that represent the most current and applicable information suitable for development of an expert level of knowledge in the specific topic covered by the course. The instructor trainers shall be familiar with:
- the topics they are instructing and have a depth of practical knowledge on the subject, which they will share with the students under instruction.
- Assist in training primarily focused on Offensive Cyber Operations (OCO), Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO), and tasks / capabilities outlined in CENTROPY, but may also include network and hardware management or other as requested.
- Provide in depth knowledge on the specific subjects:
- Cyber Threat Emulation (CTE) in a virtual networking environment
- Industrial Control Systems/Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (ICS/SCADA)
- Platform, Infrastructures, & Technologies/Internet of Things (PIT/IoT)
- Discovery and Counter-Infiltration (Instructor DCI)
- Mission Protection from a Cyber perspective
- Cyber Support/Cyber Readiness
- Develop or revise instructor training materials (for classes such as, but not limited to, Title 10 Operator Prep (TOP), Marine Corps Cyber Operation Readiness Curriculum (MCCORC), and Cyber Protection Team Leaders Course), inclusive of; course outline, related background material, and training aids both software and hardware based.
- Develop or revise student training materials, inclusive of; CENTROPY criteria, course manuals, workbooks, handouts, completion certificates, and course critique forms.
- Develop or revise assessment methods for new and existing CMF and 1700 MOS Personnel, to properly target needed training on an individual basis.
- Conduct, record and provide recommended training regiments for new and existing CMF, CENTROPY qualified Analyst, and 1700 MOS Personnel, based on individual assessment results.
- Conduct formal classroom courses, workshops, seminars and provide over the shoulder refresher training.
- Develop or contribute content to PCTE; a material solution that allows the total cyber force to conduct training (includes exercise and mission rehearsals), experimentation, certification, as well as the assessment and development of cyber capabilities and tactics, techniques, and procedures for missions that cross boundaries and networks.
- Provide input in designing and active use of application based assessment tools to measure training effectiveness.
- Create and maintain documentation proving compliance with and accreditation / validation / certification requirements for all instruction provided.
- Create standing orders, SOPS, instructions, and provide near real reporting of team statuses
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree, or additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 6‐8 years of military cyberspace operations or a minimum of 3 (three) years of training‐related experience.
- Previous experience in training, in addition to experience with analyzing, reviewing producing, disseminating, and defending formal training documentation, including plans, reports, briefings, guidance doctrine.
- Candidate must currently possess and be able to maintain TS/SCI with Polygraph.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.