SAIC is seeking a Sr. Project Controller located in the California, MD area. There are partial telework options for this role.
The Sr. Project Controller participates in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on multiple projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk. This individual will have a complete understanding and wide application of principles, concepts, practices and standards in Project Control and full knowledge of industry practices.
- Significant interface with program and project managers, senior technical staff, as well as other functional organizations including contracts, finance, accounts receivable, procurement, subcontract management, etc.
- Reports detailed information, analyzes financial data in support of program and project cost/schedule statuses and presents briefings to SAIC managers and customers as required.
- Supports maintenance of Work Breakdown Structures (WBSs) and related dictionaries, Basis of Estimates (BOEs), Resource Loaded Networks (RLNs) and detailed Budgets as required.
- Develops and maintains Estimates at Completion (EAC) and provides ongoing performance and budget status information.
- Works on complex challenges and may provide program or project control guidance to various levels of staff.
- Performs assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives.
Qualifications Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Program Management or Business Administration with emphasis in Finance, Accounting, or a related discipline and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Power Point.
- Must have active DoD Secret clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.