SAIC is seeking a Sharepoint Designer/Developer who can assist in planning and documentation of projects related to the development and maintenance of SharePoint environments at our Rock Island, IL location.
- In collaboration with other team members, assists in the overall management of the SharePoint environment from both an operational perspective and an end-user perspective.
- Develops documentation, validates, and monitors that operational policies are being met.
- Creates documentation, and assists in the planning aspects of future enhancements.
- Assists in the development and implementation of site layouts, site templates, user navigation strategies, and information/data management strategies.
- Technical solution lead architecting topology and scalability of farm, solutions and tenant.
- Designs, develops, tests, debugs, and deploys web parts, event receivers, and workflows for Sandboxed or Farm level solutions.
- Configures BCS Services, custom content types, SharePoint security and permissions, SharePoint API and Client Object Model.
- Designs, develops and implements custom branding solutions for SharePoint including, Master Pages, and Layout Pages.
Prior military service is desired but not required.
Candidate must curretnly possess a SECRET clearance or have the ability to obtain an Interim SECRET security clearance.
BS Degree and 4 years of expereince (4 years equivalent expereince accepted in lieu of degree)
- Proven, relevant SharePoint development experience with design, planning, and implementation in SharePoint Portal and SharePoint Services 2013/2016.
- Experience of Web Development technologies including ASP.NET, C#, AJAX, JQUERY, HTML5, CSS and SQL Server (AngularJS a plus).
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Visual Studio, Team Site setup and configuration, Dashboards, and Web Parts.
- In-depth understanding of the SharePoint development lifecycle in support of multiple user groups.
- Technical back-end knowledge of SharePoint's system design and architecture, development, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Experience creating, modifying, and supporting web-based platforms and solutions.
- Experience with SharePoint site administration and web part configuration.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex issues in the SharePoint environment.
- Proven in-depth understanding of the capabilities of SharePoint, SharePoint templates (site and lists templates), web parts development, workflow and content management.
- Knowledge of LDAP/Active Directory authentication and group security as they apply to SharePoint.
- Excellent documentation and analytical skills.
- Strong customer interaction skills including verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Analysis, design and notation of process improvements, process remediation and the technical application configuration supporting process improvements
REQUIRED LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
MCSE or equivalent is strongly desired but not required
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.