Job ID: 2019501
Location: WASHINGTON DC, DC, United States
Date Posted: Dec 16, 2020
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Night Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Benefits: Click here
JOB DESCRIPTION: If a Commuter Train derails, would you know who to call? If a plane crashes in a remote area of the United States, could you help get investigators and Government personnel to the crash site? Would you be able to handle calls from loved ones, wanting to know if their family member survived an accident? If so, we have a key position supporting the NTSB suited for your skills.
Multitasking—be able to review multiple TV, DVR and Internet feeds simultaneously looking for any potential NTSB categorized accident(s)
· Multitasking under stressful situations—coordinate travel, coordinate conference calls, provide technical support for first responders all in a frequently changing environment.
· Strong Organizational and Customer Service Skills (especially important when dealing with NTSB Management, NTSB Safety Board Members and potential accident victims/survivors and their families)
· Demonstrated experience and prior exposure to Crisis Response Management and operational support to incidents and events. Experience in a call center, customer service environment, requiring judgment and ability to elevate responses to the appropriate severity level.
· Knowledge and experience in working with computers, databases, e-mail systems, fax machines, DVDs, Internet, and telecommunications (answering calls, transferring calls, setting up conference calls, etc.) and responding to HEAT tickets.
· Strong proficiency using the MS Office suite Ability to work off-hours/shift type work (THIS IS NOT AN 8-5 JOB)
US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and maintain a clearance
• Associates Degree or comparable experience
Additional (Preferred) Qualifications
•A+ Certification iPhone Support Prior experience using HEAT Ticketing System
•VEOCI Incident Manager or Administrator
•911 Operator experience
•First responder experience
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.