Job ID: 2019291
Location: HANSCOM AFB, MA, United States
Date Posted: Jan 12, 2021
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is currently looking for a Systems Analyst in Hanscom AFB, Massachusetts. SAIC is providing key design, installation, and research support to facilitate a successful implementation of a multilevel security (MLS) system meant to allow greater collaboration between various government networks. This project is on the forefront of new technologies and concepts, and SAIC will design, build, and test systems meant to challenge the existing paradigm of the USAF enterprise network architecture.
The Systems Analyst will work with an engineering team to develop and execute test plans on MLS platforms to assess MLS technologies, determine best practices, and improve on vendor documentation. The Systems Analyst will also research MLS and Zero Trust technologies to evaluate their inclusion in a service catalogue.
· Working with engineering teams - designs, plans, and integrates Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)-based systems and virtualized systems using DevSecOps techniques.
· Build, configure, and test a variety of system designs supporting identification and authorization services, MLS, virtualization, encryption, system monitoring, and auditing.
· Researches existing MLS and Zero Trust technologies for inclusion in a service catalogue.
· Refines and optimizes infrastructure architectural models and creates architectural prototypes as required. Reviews the architectural artifacts and/or technology plans produced by other architects.
· Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
· Performs functional analysis and detailed trade studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
· Analyzes system dCesigns for risks to data confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
· Tracks on site and CONUS wide project progress, coordinates actions to drive team collaboration and to enable government decisions.
· Provides reports to program and government leadership
Preferred Experience, Education, and Certifications:
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.