Join our Talent Network >

Multimedia Graphic Designer

Job ID: 2019157
Location: LAUREL, MD, United States
Date Posted: Jan 8, 2021
Category: Communications
Subcategory: Multimedia Design
Schedule: Full-time
Shift: Day Job
Travel: No
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here

Share: mail

Job Description

Description

SAIC, a leading provider of targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, systems development & deployment, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!

 

SAIC is seeking an experienced Multimedia Designer that will spend approximately 90% of time preparing graphics and other multimedia work and the other 10% maintaining/updating two websites.  Designs and produces graphics in support of training, proposals, media, and the like. Provides technical knowledge and expertise on computer graphics, digital photography, videography, Flash animations, etc., Designs and develops multimedia applications, systems and products involving computer graphics and interactive computing such as computer-based systems for personal computers or CD-ROM applications. Incorporates software applications in multiple technology media systems, such as graphics, animation, text, and sound.

 

Participates in development of advanced concepts, techniques, and standards. Develops new applications based on professional principles and theories. Viewed as expert in field within the corporation. Establishes operational objectives and assignments. Objectives are reviewed by senior management to determine success of operation. Participates in development of solutions to problems of unusually complex which require a high degree of ingenuity and innovation. Challenges are often unique and solutions may serve precedent for future decisions.

 

Works under consultative direction toward pre-determined long-range goals and objectives. Assignments are often self-initiated. Virtually self-supervisory. IMPACT: Decisions affect the financial, employee, or public relations posture of the organization. Erroneous decisions or recommendations would normally result in failure to achieve goals critical to the major objectives of the organization. Serves as prime consultant and external spokesperson for the organization.

 

Qualifications

Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as required. 

 

Education And Experience: Bachelors and twelve (12) years or more experience.  Experience with the following Media design tools:

Experience with the following Media design tools:

Photoshop and Illustrator for Graphic Design

After Effects for Video Compositing

Premiere for Video Editing

In Design for Brochure Creation

Media Encoder for Video Compression

3d Studio Max for 3d Elements Modeled for Website and Presentations

Vray for global Illumination with 3d Studio Max

Wix for web design

WordPress for Web Design

PowerPoint



Overview

SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.

Share: mail