Job ID: 2019164
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 4, 2021
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professional to fulfill their career goals and objective while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we “Redefine Ingenuity”.
SAIC is seeking creative, detail-oriented, and experienced Software Developers to join an energetic and versatile team responsible for addressing the requirements, engineering, installation, and operations/maintenance of an Intelligence Community customer’s web applications.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Evaluate and assist in the selection and procurement of hardware and software technologies
• Perform O&M and full lifecycle software development activities on enterprise IT applications
• Identify, analyze, define, and coordinate user, customer, and stakeholder needs and translate them into technical requirements
• Work with stakeholders as well as technical and analytical counterparts to define constraints and develop requirements and concept of operations documentations
• Identify technical risks and develop mitigations strategies
• Provide conceptual design, prototype, and test cycles appropriate to chosen technical solution
• Active TS/SCI with Poly
• Minimum 3+ years of software design or software development
• Demonstrated experience with administrating and developing ServiceNow applications
• Demonstrated experience with web-based applications
• Demonstrated experience utilizing phases of the Software Development LifeCycle (SDLC)
• Ability to prepare technical documentation
• Solid oral and written communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical topics to management and non-technical audiences
• ServiceNow Certification
• Degree in Computer Science, Networking, Information Technology, or closely related field – work experience can be substituted in lieu of degree
• Demonstrated experience using Agile methodology
• Demonstrated experience using scripting languages including Python, Powershell, and/or Perl
• Demonstrated experience testing web-based applications
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.