SAIC is seeking a Program Manager (PM) to lead one of our efforts.
The duties of the PM will include:
- Program Management oversight working as part of Government/contractor product teams to provide a wide range of maintenance and sustainment support to ensure C-sUAS Operational Availability (Ao) at all locations, both CONUS and OCONUS.
- Direct and/or perform program management activities to ensure that all project planning, control, quality, schedule, technical configuration, and financial reporting and any other program requirements are met.
- Participate in Medusa program telecoms to include weekly discussions with the Government PM and maintain frequent and open communication with the PCO, Government PM, or PCO designated representative(s)
- Sustainment efforts will cover all C-sUAS equipment identified in the PWS across all fielded CONUS and OCONUS locations.
- The scope of the contract provides a wide range of Integrated logistics support activities such as:
- Logistics data collection and performance metrics reporting
- Inventory management
- Packaging, handling and transport of equipment
- Help Desk with telephonic response availability 24/7/365
- Unscheduled maintenance response
- Preventive Maintenance & Inspection
- Provide fully trained Field Service Engineers (FSE)
- Sustainment Engineering Support including advanced maintenance analytics
- Spares Optimization
- Manage a globally distributed SAIC Team and serve as primary interface to multiple HBU C-sUAS customers and stakeholders
- Manage cost, schedule, and technical performance to achieve performance metrics defined in the contract
- Ability to manage geographically dispersed teams conducting operations in parallel (CONUS and OCONUS locations)
- Oversee the establishment, enforcement, and periodic evaluation of sustainment processes to meet required Operational Availability
- Effective in communications with senior management of the Air Force C-sUAS program office, technical directors, and senior executives of SAIC and subcontract partners
- Knowledge of effective management strategies for various task types (FFP, CPFF and T&M)
Ability to interface with SAIC management and systems for Project Control to provide the accurate cost and schedule performance information
- Bachelors and fifteen (15) years or more experience; Masters and ten (10) years or more experience
- 10+ years of experience as project or program management lead on large scale program(s) within the DoD market space (>$75M)
- Program Management experience in lifecycle support areas such as: sustainment, fielding, training, logistics related to one of the following mission areas: Counter UAS, air defense systems, or base defense systems
- Background with Counter UAS, air defense systems, or base defense systems
- Management of Supply Chain, Logistics & Sustainment programs requiring Data Collection and Performance Reporting Metrics (Ao, MTBF, MTTR…etc.)
- Mission related operational support and service management experience including Incident tracking, problem resolution and failure analysis adding “at multiple levels of repair, to include operator, field, and depot at OEM/vendor
- Program Management Professional (PMP) certification
Location: Driving distance to Hanscom AFB, MA or willingness to re-locate.
Clearance: A Secret Security Clearance is required.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.