SAIC is looking for a Mid-level Program Analyst needed to assist the federal client with Real Property activities and taskings. Knowledge of compliance directives, performance measurements, space planning, portfolio and lease management, document development/revisions related to process & procedures, Statement of Work (SOW), Request for Proposal (RFP), and Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM).
- Support the development of Real Property Strategic Plans.
- Support the development or revision of policies and procedures.
- Research, develop, track and report relevant metrics for effectiveness and compliance, including Executive Orders, Public Law, Scorecards, and Presidential Management Objectives.
- Collect and analyze performance data; develop trends analyses and recommendations for improvement and cost avoidance/cost savings; report measures of program effectiveness and productivity.
- Work with financial offices to support the development of reports relating financial obligations/expenditures to asset activities.
- Conduct research and report findings in a professional, readable format.
- Coordinate and monitor work-in-progress. Track and report updates.
- Assist in the coordination of responses to relevant data calls.
- Assist in the preparation of Scorecards.
- Interface with internal personnel at all levels and locations for obtaining information.
- Assist with property information data uploads and validations.
- Conduct data validation for error-free reports.
- Assist in the development of program activities to include, but not limited to, POR, project action plans, schedules, and estimates.
- Familiarity with Facility Condition Assessment Concepts
- Assist in gathering program requirements for space use and assist with the development of office space stacking designs.
- Assist in the development of project action plans, schedules, estimates, drawings, and specifications.
- Assist in the collection, validation, and input real property/space planning data to the GSA for OMB Exhibit 54.
- Review real property documents for adequacy and accuracy.
- Participate in meetings and provide support, ranging from taking technical meeting notes, and report back to clients.
- Assist in the creation of estimates and specifications using professionally recognized formats
BS and 6 years of related work experience (4 years exp in lieu of degree)
Familiarity with Real Property databases (i.e. Real Property data Warehouse and Sunflower Asset Management System
Ability to review technical drawings, specs, submittals, RFI's, etc
Create and/or update estimates and specs using professional recognized format
Ability to conduct research, analyze, and report findings in a readable format
Strong proficiency with MS office suite applications
Strong written and verbal skills
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.