Job ID: 2018817
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jan 14, 2021
Subcategory: Cybersecurity Spec
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
- The corporate Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) will be responsible for the accreditation of Government sponsored systems residing at SAIC locations.
- The ISSM will have responsibility for implementing information systems security tasks, as required for the safeguarding, handling, and controlling of classified information.
- Knowledgeable in information systems security in order to assure enforcement of company and government regulations.
- Main customer interaction is within the IC community
- Candidate must possess the ability to operate independently without supervision.
- This critical role requires the applicant to be a self-starter and willingness to initiate communication with SAIC management and various Government agencies for support and/or compliance requirements.
- The position requires daily security support of system users, interaction with SAIC management and occasional interaction with Government personnel.
- The ISSM will be responsible for system security, testing and system accreditation activities to include Continous Monitoring.
- The ISSM will support a variety of stand-alone, proposal and networked systems.
- Duties will include but are not limited to technical engineering, administrative processing, compliance reporting, training, and document creation.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience. Experience to be considered in lieu of degree.
- Active TS/SCI with Poly required
- Working knowledge of NISPOM, NIST 800-53, ICD 503 and RMF is required.
- Understand the ISSM and System Administrator roles and the “separation of duties” concept.
- Experience working on classified processing systems and handling classified material.
- Experience with Host Based Security Systems (HBSS).
- Experience reviewing NESSUS vulnerability scans and reviewing audit logs.
- Candidate should have experience with Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) security policies to include Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA).
- Experience creating and submitting security documentation in XACTA as well as in Word and PDF documents.
- Professional and effective interpersonal skills and attire along with the ability to provide face-to-face customer support are required.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.