SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
- Develop and execute methodologies for analyzing data holdings and identifying gaps in data to focus data targeting and collection resources;
- Leverage relevant data sources to develop business analytics, using a combination of tools, including, but not limited to, Tableau, SPLUNK, PYTHON to execute data usage and feedback capabilities that will complete the data targeting cycle;
- Evaluate and assess the mission utility of data collected via Sponsor databases. Participate in the development of a robust data assessment process that ensures the integrity of the data collected from authoritative and non-authoritative sources.
- Participate in the development of innovated ways to enable identity intelligence data collection at scale using in-house capabilities, Machine Learning, and/or Artificial Intelligence. Collaborate amongst branch team members and stake holders across the Sponsor organization;
- Execute cleansing, preparation, merging, and analysis of Sponsor data. Work in a dynamic team environment to drive data ingestion into new cloud platforms using AWS and ElasticSearch.
- Use data analysis methodologies to identify trends in large data sets. Extract, clean, and data mine biographic, biometric, and behavioral data using Python and ElasticSearch.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have current/active TS/SCI and Polygraph
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in an applicable field OR (4 years of relevant experience may substitute in lieu of degree) and 14+ years of experience
- Requires minimum of 4 years’ experience working in the IC.
- Requires minimum 4 years’ experience reviewing and preparing data for analysis, such as removing duplicates, managing data values, analyzing and treating missing values, cleansing name values, and creating new variables through Boolean logic or mathematical operations;
- Experience working in formats such Excel, CSV files, XML etc.
- Experience in some form of Software Engineering/Language
- Experience using visualization tools such as Tableau or similar data visualization, business intelligence platforms.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.