Job ID: 2018821
Location: ARLINGTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Dec 3, 2020
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Solutions Archt
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
We are currently seeking an experienced Mid/Sr level System Administrator in support of 24/7/365 operations with SAIC.
Shift Schedule: Part-time weekend shift position from 0600-1600, Sat AND Sun
· Manage and maintain currently supported and subsequent Microsoft (MS) Windows Server Operating Systems (OS) on physical and virtual operating environments
· Assist with hardware and software technology refreshes, ensuring milestone compliance while coordinating with application owners to minimize disruptions.
· Demonstrate day-to-day adherence with change management precepts and practices and is responsible for writing Change Requests and seeking approval.
· Work Remedy tickets and provide initial triage of complex tickets.
· Interface directly with parallel teams when necessary.
· Apply DISA STIGs and resolve security vulnerabilities.
· Support operational transition of enterprise solutions into production.
· This position requires an active DOD Secret clearance.
· Possess DoD 8570.01-M/DoD 8140 Certification IAW established mandate prior to start of work - IAT Level II required (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP); IAT Level III is desirable (CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH).
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
· Minimum of five years of relevant IT work experience.
· Understanding of technology areas such as Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, DFS and the ability to maintain other Windows core services.
· Basic knowledge of networking concepts and technologies.
· Comprehension of NTFS file share permissions.
· Knowledge of PowerShell scripting a plus.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.