Job ID: 2018771
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jan 5, 2021
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Technical Svcs
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Cleared Technical Services Analyst to join our team supporting programs and customers in our (Chantilly, VA) and the surrounding users/locations. Providing technical support across a wide range of IT services in high-stakes environments can be stressful and experience managing numerous tasks on a daily basis with positive, customer-focused attitude is key.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
• Deliver world-class technical support for users operating in classified areas including workstation & end user hardware, software, connectivity & authentication services, Audio-visual, and Telephony services reported by phone, ticketing system, and in-person.
• Liaise with Security and System Administration teams to ensure adherence to/compliance with customer and Corporate security/operational processes
• Represent IT as the face/point of contact for IT services including delivering solutions, training, and troubleshooting assistance for processes and technologies including SAIC Employees, Subcontractors and Customers when using SAIC’s systems/facilities.
• Contributes to the execution and completion of projects and initiatives e.g. deployments of hardware/software, standing up new program teams, moves/adds/changes, and rolling out new technology and processes.
• Proactively recognizes and reports bugs, design flaws, or other opportunities to improve Service Delivery to Administration and Engineering teams, following up to contribute in test and validation efforts to roll out enhancements and improvements.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.