Job ID: 2018783
Location: AUGUSTA, GA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 16, 2021
Category: Wage Determination (SCA)
Subcategory: Service Contract Act
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Interim Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer service oriented Incident Manager to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
In this unique role you will:
· Manage the process to restore normal service operation as quickly as possible to minimize the impact to business operations.
· Responsible for planning and coordinating all the activities required to perform, monitor, and report on the incident management process
· Responsible for communicating with the Incident Process Owner and correct resolver group/s
· Point of contact for all Major Incidents as assigned
· Responsible for the effective implementation of the "Incident Management" process and carries out the respective reporting procedure
· Represents the business operations as the first stage of escalation for Incidents
· Monitor Tier 1 Analyst workload recommend adjustments as necessary to meet Service Levels
· Identify, initiate, schedule, and conduct incident reviews
· Cradle to grave incident tracking of customer reported incidents; follow up with customer to confirm Incident resolution
· Provide status reporting to the business process management team
· Support continuous process improvement by providing inputs to enhance process performance, roles and responsibilities, policies, procedures and supporting technology
· High school diploma and 1 year of experience with Incident Management
· ITIL v4 Foundations certification a plus.
· Windows 10 or MCP
· Security +
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.