Job ID: 2018753
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Dec 1, 2020
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Interim Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Benefits: Click here
This position is 100% Remote
SAIC is currently looking to hire a Sr. ServiceNOW Engineer to support our DC metro team via telework.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides technical engineering solutions related to ServiceNow in the following key areas supported: ITSM, CSM, ITBM, Security Operations, Field Services, Performance Analytics, Service Catalog, Knowledge Mgt, Flow Designer, Web Services, ATF, PlugIns, Software Asset Mgt,.
• Identifies and develops processes to streamline design, development and solutions.
• Provides engineering development in the ServiceNow platform for a federal client.
• Works to the best advantage of SAIC in supporting client requirements.
• Ensures code created has all architectural artifacts and deliverables met, are developed to the highest quality standards.
• Provides and supports technical leadership and effectively communicates with team members and all levels of management, operating in a SAFE and Agile environment using Sprints and Stories.
• Identifies opportunities for code reuse to reduce technical debt, overall solution cost, and development time.
• Collaborates with program service management office to create customer solutions and improve overall service delivered.
• Support Organizational Change Management and Continual Service Improvement initiatives with an emphasis on automation and scripting.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or Business and 7+ Years of experience using ServiceNow primarily or equivalent experience using Remedy, HP, or Cherwell ITSM for solutions design, architecting, and development. (2 years of overall experience in ServiceNow OR in lieu of education)
• ServiceNow Certified System Administration (CSA) certificate
• US Citizenship
• Ability to obtain DoD Secret Clearance
• Experienced with ITSM and ITIL concept and framework, providing expertise to guide ITSM and ITIL implementations
• ITSM solution design and development
• ServiceNow Exposure-Experience to development for: ITSM, CSM, ITBM, Field Services, Security Operations, Virtual Agent/Artificial Intelligence Concepts, and End User Experiences (UX)
• Experienced in the following application development skills:
o Client Side and Server Side Scripting (Ex. Catalog Client Script, Business Rules, Script Actions, UI Actions, etc.)
o Client & Server API's development
o Transformation MAP, Scheduler, Connection with other database/instance, Web Services
o Workflow management , Flow Designer, Workflow Editor
o Performance Analytics
• Ability to synthesize solution design information, architectural principles, available technologies, third-party products, and industry standards to formulate a system architecture meeting client requirements, and can be delivered within the desired timeframe.
• Ability to interface with team members at all levels, including business operations, finance, technology, and management.
• Experience working with US Federal Government customers
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.