SAIC is looking for a Integration Architect to perform duties in North Bethesda, MD
- Provide technical consulting/advisory, implementation, as well as general maintenance and operational support services to our clients across several service areas.
- Design, develop, integrate, test and deploy business solutions and security services in the client's environment, and provide assistance to clients with their overall program and implementation focusing in the U.S. public sector or large commercial enterprise.
- Implement and integrate COTS, SaaS and PaaS product and services with new and existing customer systems.
- Consistently achieve excellent levels of customer satisfaction on all consulting engagements by participating as a team member, exceeding client expectations and following manager's direction.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent technical discipline
- 9+ years of related experience
- Active or must be able to obtain Public Trust and willing to undergo and pass a background investigation to be able to work on Federal and public sector engagements
- Experience with implementation of enterprise grade solutions
- Familiar with infrastructure technologies such as directories, databases, web servers, virtualization, and other network and security constructs
- Effective verbal and analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Exceptional attitude and work ethic.
- Professional image, personality and demeanor.
- Meticulous organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Must work well under pressure, be creative, and motivated.
- Able to work independently or with a team.
Target salary range: $145,001 - $155,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.