Job ID: 2018642
Location: COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, United States
Date Posted: Dec 7, 2020
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Specialty Engr
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Space Force O&M and POM Analyst with an active TS/SCI to support our customer onsite in Colorado Springs, CO.
JOB SUMMARY: US Space Force (USSF) Operations and Maintenance (O&M) and Mission Support POM development—programming support for USSF Delta operations, Weapon System Sustainment (WSS), MILCON, and Installation and Mission Support (I&MS) programs (e.g., civil engineering, security forces, and people programs). Analysis and implementation of planning and programming guidance. Assess requirements, budget, obligations, and trend analysis for O&M and mission support programs to appropriately prioritize and allocate limited programmatic funding. Coordination across mission/mission support network— Space and Air Staff and Panels; HQ USSF and FIELDCOM Directorates; SPOs/Product Centers; and Garrisons/Deltas. Continuously monitor and provide status on POM options throughout Space and DAF program development. Quick turn analysis and response on OSD PBR documents and Congressional Marks affecting USSF programs and the funding required to operate and sustain them.
PRIMARY DUTY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Support development of annual USSF O&M, WSS, MILCON, and I&MS POM strategies for use in the overall framework for all Command resource decisions.
* Provide expert, timely POM/budget analysis of O&M and Mission Support programs by using planning and programming guidance, ABIDES, past funding execution, and operational impacts if not funded.
* Review and analyze POM inputs or data received from USSF organizations and transform them into complete and technically accurate POM options for USSF Corporate Structure decision-making.
* Build ABIDES reports, RAPIDS/ASARS/PBES options, tri-charts, facers, and back-up documentation.
* Develop/maintain analytical tools by manipulating the ABIDES database and execution spreadsheets for FYDP budgetary analysis and efficiency tracking to support leadership decision making.
* Provide recommendations on Issue Papers, RMDs, PDMs, and PBDs during OSD PBR; Congressional funding marks from HAC/SAC/HASC/SASC and Appropriations and Authorization Conferences.
* Complete understanding of government-furnished database management systems, such as ABIDES, RAPIDS/ASARS/PBES, and Excel, to support funding analysis and POM development.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: USAF/USSF; experience with Space weapon systems, sustainment and mission support requirements; experience with Joint/Higher HQ instructional documents; MS Office.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; (Substitution of experience: 4+ years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree); Masters and seven (7) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
United States Space Force or Air Force Space experience; experience with Space weapon systems/platforms (e.g. Satellite Communications, Command and Control, Ground/Space Based Missile Warning, etc.);
Joint/High Headquarters instruction documents and TMT/NGeS, and MS Office.
Active TS/SCI clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.