SAIC has a contingent opportunity for a Chief Engineer to support a Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Technical Support Services contract. This position is contingent upon contract award and will be located in Reston, VA.
The Navy (ERP) Chief Engineer will serve as the SAIC technical lead and point of contact responsible for overall technical management of all aspects of the Navy ERP contract, and ensuring all requirements outlined in the Performance Work Statement (PWS) are met. The Chief Engineer is the technical specialist for the designing, planning, development and implementation of SAP's ERP suite of software.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated record of accomplishment leading performance-based and outcome-based programs and staffs, customer-service and goal-oriented behaviors, financial acumen managing complex ERP programs, and experience presenting briefing to senior customer management and customer stakeholders.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree or higher required
- Ten (10) plus years of SAP enterprise Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) implementation and post production support experience
- At least seven (7) years Program Management experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of Navy ERP specific experience
- Enterprise-level SAP implementation and post-production support experience
- At least one year of SAP Solution Manager experience
- ABET Certification
- IA Level 3 Certification
Track record of success in Federal or Department of Defense (DoD) programs and have the following skills:
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development and DevSecOps
- Demonstrated experience in DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF), testing and evaluation, financial audit/compliance
- Demonstrated experience presenting briefing to senior customer management and customer stakeholders
- Experience serving as a program or project manager leading and supervising a multi-disciplinary staff (250 person or more) of various levels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with changing priorities
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing disparately located personnel
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership role with both responsibility for managing personnel, tasks, and interaction with all levels of customers
- Proven ability to build and maintain constructive relationships among customers, stakeholders, technical teams, and contractors across the customer base
- Must have an active Secret clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.