Overall Assignment Description:
SAIC is seeking a Web Content Analyst to support the AWP program at NGA. This is a Mission Essential position to provide support for non-core hours (weekends, after hours,holidays) in the event of a crisis or event requiring an immediate response or action. The contractor shall provide services to develop and oversee execution of a digital strategy based on relevant user experience principles and NGA user needs in order to maximize digital solutions and increase user engagement on the NGA’s customer websites.
Duties may include:
- Develop creative and efficient ways to ensure technical development team members develop backlog items in a way that connects with customers and maximizes engagement.
- Research and recommend a wide range of content forms, including video, text, still imagery, animation, live action and other content forms that best utilize the technology available on any given platform.
- Provide thought leadership on ways to reach and gain attention of target audiences.
- Track and measure analytics and effectiveness of online web presence.
- Conduct design evaluations for NGA’s web enterprises to enable the build out of respective web designs to enhance the user experience.
- Work with team members to evaluate ideas and concepts, assist with making decisions affecting the user experience, and incorporate social media marketing techniques.
Typical Education and Experience:
Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a role involving Digital Strategy, Content Strategy or User Experience Design.
- Demonstrated experience in designing products for front-end development and web applications.
- Demonstrated experience designing user-centered, web-based products (from concept to execution - including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices).
- Demonstrated experience creating, editing, organizing, and storing digital file formats (e.g. tiff, gif, png, pdf, jpg, svg, html, css).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing strategy or transformation engagements for Federal and Commercial customers.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Agile Software Development methodologies.
- Minimum of 1 year experience researching, understanding, and/or implementing best practices for web accessibility, usability, and/or technical implementation.
- Minimum of 1 year experience applying visual media design principles, theory, practices, user-centered web design principles and UX processes.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $85,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.