SAIC is looking for a Cyber Security Analyst – Virtual Hosting Environment (VHE) to provide high-level, day-to-day operational network security maintenance, support, and system administration for complex operating systems for the US Navy’s Computer Network Defense team in Charleston, SC.
- Support, test, and integrate virtual hosting solutions
- Utilize DISA STIGs to harden and secure network and security devices
- Create in-depth, accurate technical documentation
- Perform Systems Engineering activities
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; or 9 years of related experience with a GED/HS degree.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience testing, integrating, and supporting secure virtual hosting environments, including hosting environment hardware, back-end storage solutions, virtualization management and virtual networking.
- Strong experience with and ability to troubleshoot VMware (ESX, ESXi, vCenter), DNS, and AD
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP fundamentals and network security best practices
- Must have one of the following security certifications: CCNA Security, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, CASP+ CE, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, OR GCIH.
- Active Secret Clearance and have eligibility for Top Secret.
- Foundational knowledge of computer science and cybersecurity.
- Experience in application storage profiling, storage testing and storage maintenance
- Experience with Hardware Security Modules (HSM)
- Anticipated travel is up to 25%, both CONUS and OCONUS. Candidate must have or be able to obtain a US Passport.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.