This position is available as a Remote position as well as locally in Cookville, TN.
JOB SUMMARY: The Requirements Analyst position is responsible for gathering the system requirements from the customer with sufficient detail that they can support development, implementation and testing later in the development lifecycle. This role supports the Software Release and CM process as packages are migrated through environments. NATSS is supporting 34+ applications across multiple environments in the AWS cloud.
- Analyzes business needs, typically in the form of a system change request (SCR); identify and prepare requirements documentation to include writing requirement specifications and user stories, developing process models.
- Facilitates requirement elicitation sessions with stakeholders and subject matter experts (SME) as well as internal team members and Customers external to company. Lead System Requirements Review (SRR) to achieve formal approval of requirements.
- Provides status reporting to management
- Works on complex technical problems and performs in depth analysis to identify requirements. Applies extensive technical expertise and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Provides expertise on continuous process improvement strategies, organizational redesign, change management projects, and performance measures for basic business process engagements.
- Defines and develops business processes, roles and responsibilities, and performance metrics.
- Conducts analysis of business processes: current state analysis, gap analysis, benchmarking, best practices identification, organizational assessment, and other related tasks.
- Plans and implements process improvements, including: future state design, change management, and transition planning
- Interfaces with all areas of project including customer, computer services, and client services
- Provides oversight for the development and maintenance of quality programs, systems, processes and procedures that ensure compliance with policies and that the performance and quality of services conform to established standards and agency guidelines
- Provides expertise and guidance in interpreting policies, regulatory and/or governmental regulations, and agency guidelines to assure compliance.
- Works directly with operating entities to provide process analyses oversight on a continuing basis to enforce requirements and meet guidelines.
- Coordinate with business and technology teams, ascertaining system requirements, such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, and system techniques and controls.
- Deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement, and control
- May perform cost and benefit analysis, and may be involved in development of budgets, schedules and performance standards
- Identifies and communicates outstanding issues and initiates resolution activities
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.