SAIC is looking for an experienced ServiceNow Developer to support our NASA LITES II team at NASA Langley Research Center in Hampton, VA.
- ServiceNow SaaS development experience
- Manage user requirements and design, develop and test software to meet the requirements
- Code, test and troubleshoot application software
- Prepare work estimates for assigned development requirements
- Provide regular reporting to Project/Task Managers
- Assist in evaluating design of new and existing systems to judge their functionality, effectiveness, reliability, performance, usage, maintainability and cost of ownership
- Collaborate and coordinate with systems administration team to ensure comprehensive system testing, availability, and long term lifecycle considerations.
- Excellent at verbal and written communication skills
- Selfdriven will minimal supervision while demonstrating initiative and vision
- Ability to work independently and multitask effectively
- Maintain proficiency in software as a service (SaaS) platforms
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- 2+ years’ experience using source Java, HTML, CSS, Angular
- 1+ year ServiceNow development experience
- Experience using source code editor such as Atom, Eclipse, etc.
- Experience with AJAX, Bootstrap
- Experience in utilizing software version control system (ie. GIT)
- Experience building front end graphical user interface design
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.