SAIC has an immediate need for an US Navy Installation Manager for the USN CANES systems on submersible platforms. This role is located in Newport, RI. Job Responsibilities:
- Pre-Installation Coordination.
- Coordinate with NAVWAR Advance Planning for installation Scheduling, compatibility between subsystems, and required pre-requisites.
- Ensure Hardware for installations is being planned and procured.
- Track installation kits and coordinate with USN Fleet installation teams.
- Coordinate planned/changed/ on-going installation information.
- Track delivery of SW builds to support UE Installations.
- Coordinate On-site SME support as needed and for "First of" Installations.
- Support HW/SW production and installation meetings.
- Support individual shipboard coordination meetings.
- Work with USN Sponsors to ensure funding for various activities/changes to installation plans.
- Attend/participate in C5I planning meetings.
- Active on-going Installations Responsibilities: Monitor Daily Status reports of ongoing installations, track/facilitate appropriate Tech Support for any issues encountered, provide daily status updates to NUWCDIVNPT.
Qualifications Required Education and Experience:
· HS/GED and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
· Experience as US Navy Chief of the Boat.
· Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures, meet deadlines, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
· Intermediate skills proficiency with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is required.
· Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, to all levels of the customer organization.
· Experience with CANES systems.
· Additional formal education or training that is directly relevant to this particular type of work is a plus.
· The individual must hold a valid DOD Secret security clearance and be able to obtain a DOD Top Secret security clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.