SAIC has an opportunity for an Enterprise Agile Strategist in Lanham, MD! This role offers flexible work from home options. It is currently 100% telework during the Covid 19 pandemic. However, potential work will be required at the customer site 2 days per week in Lanham, MD (near New Carrollton metro station) after the pandemic.
- Work at the organization or portfolio level, to help establish the right processes for managing a portfolio of work in an agile way.
- Work at the organization level, to drive strategic change across the organization and ensure that adoption of agile techniques is embedded from the most senior levels of the organization
- Embed an agile culture across organizations, portfolios or programs using techniques from a wide range of agile and lean methodologies and agile scaling frameworks, but be methodology and agile scaling framework agnostic
- Help to create an open and trust-based environment, which enables a focus on delivery and facilitates continuous improvement across teams, portfolios and the full organization
- Assess the culture of the organization and delivery processes in place to identify improvements and facilitate these improvements with the right type of support
- Showcase relevant tools and techniques such as strategizing, coaching, advising, workshops, and mentoring
- Train and mentor organizational leadership in the challenges and approaches to an Agile Transformation
- Work collaboratively with agency experts and thought leaders to identify and develop Agile standards and practices, while leveraging industry, agency, and other government best practices
- Present executive-style briefings to senior leadership
- Develop presentations and training for senior-level clients and decision-makers
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Develop clear lines of escalation, in agreement with leadership and senior managers
- Ensure any stakeholder can easily find out an accurate and current project or program status, without too much disruption to delivery
- Work effectively with other suppliers and agencies
- Equip staff with the ability, tools and techniques to coach others
Required Experience, Education, & Certifications
- Bachelors and eighteen (18) years or more of related experience; OR Masters and sixteen (16) years or more experience
- Multiple Agile Certifications
- Agile transformation experience at a large organization
- Expertise in multiple Agile frameworks
- Experience advising clients in IT strategy
- Workshop facilitation, course/class instruction, and/or training delivery
- Federal government agency experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficiency in MS Office and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in using remote tools/communications
- An IRS Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) must be obtainable via IRS Security
- Candidate MUST NOT have any outstanding tax debt obligations.
- An IRS MBI is required before the work start date.
- US Citizenship or US Permanent Residence required.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.