SAIC is seeking a program management coordinator to work side by side with senior program and project managers and executive leadership at NASA’s Aeronautics Research Mission Directorate (ARMD) to provide program coordination (focused around project performance, issues, schedules, and tasking) and stakeholder management to the foundational programs and the Portfolio Analysis Management Office. Our team ensures the programs and PAMO portfolios are successfully managed to contribute to accomplishment of NASA goals and ARMD research. Coordinators are responsible for the day-to-day operations and coordinate the knowledge management efforts for ARMD ensuring that programmatic information and documentation is accurate, timely, and available; supporting project management and coordination for multiple activities and providing support for stakeholder meetings and functions to advance program goals and objectives.
Typical tasks include:
• Conduct daily meeting planning and facilitate logistical support for all stakeholder engagements and activities
• Develop presentations, documentation, and integrated milestone charts for use by program leadership
• Coordinate planning and facilitate execution of reviews, meetings, workshops, activities, and stakeholder engagements
• Support development, documentation, and configuration management (CM) of program outputs and manage reporting, information tracking, and dissemination
• Coordinate with the ARMD Knowledge/IT Manager to align knowledge management efforts across the programs and PAMO
• Maintain and catalog reports, technical plans, task plans, milestone schedules, budgetary documents
• Update Office SharePoint for the ARMD Programs and PAMO with appropriate information manage file migration and privacy rights for DocuShare NX
Required Education and Skills:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to pass a NASA specific background check
- Must have a Bachelors and 5+ years of experience. May consider an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of a degree or a Masters and 3+ years of experience.
- Must possess competencies in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft SharePoint, general teleconferencing and web conferencing support activities.
- Must be familiar with government consulting and have experience working in an office environment.
- You must be a self-starter capable of working independently and be able to function in a team environment with shared responsibilities.
- Must have previous Project/Program experience
- PMP Certification or working towards one
- Experience with Aeronautics, Aviation, or NASA
Target salary range: $95,001 - $105,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.