Job ID: 2017872
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jan 31, 2021
Subcategory: Cybersecurity Spec
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is looking for a Vice President, Cybersecurity Technologies to lead our horizontal business operation. This person will be a key member of the leadership team in our Digital Transformation organization. The VP for Cybersecurity will be responsible for building a horizontal business operation ensuring the development of repeatable solutions and methodologies while developing SAIC’s pipeline to drive significant organic growth and market leadership.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Defining and executing a multi-year development roadmap and strategy to include prioritizing and managing investment portfolios.
· Working with internal and external technology sources to identify short term and long term technology trends that lead to development of differentiated SAIC solutions and offerings.
· Lead the development and innovation of SAIC branded solutions and offerings to be used across Civilian, Defense and National Security agencies.
· Define innovative and effective delivery and pricing models for SAIC Cybersecurity solutions.
· Lead and support Demand Generation activities to foster the identification and capture of Cybersecurity opportunities that align with SAIC strategy and design.
· Lead the engagement of internal and external customers to foster an education of SAIC solutions and offerings. Engage externally with executive customers and acquisition leaders to shape requirements and introduce capabilities; represent the company on industry councils to include acquisition shaping and reform
· Lead strategic capture opportunities utilizing differentiated SAIC solutions and offerings resulting in net new growth in the Cybersecurity technology domain.
· Utilizing competitive intelligence functions, define usable market analysis, competitor analysis, Sector/Account analysis and Acquisition Trends and patterns.
· Responsible for defining and improving SAIC Cybersecurity brand through effective thought leadership, the development of strategic marketing assets, coordination of campaign messaging, and developing SAIC presence in the Federal/State/Local market.
· Foster the maturation and sustainment of strategic industry partnerships
· Lead the management and successful execution on strategic programs through development, growth and transition phases.
· Develop an exceptional dedicated talent pool and communities of practice across SAIC dedicated to the Cybersecurity domain and focused on strategic growth and customer success.
· Develop solutions and frameworks for Cybersecurity emerging practices such as automated threat response and mitigation utilizing data analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning, and zero trust.
· Develop cybersecurity solutions focused on cloud technologies, DevSecOps/AIOps and intelligent edge.
· Manage and develop agile teams of highly technical resources to design, develop, and deliver or solutions or programs within the Cloud and Platforms group.
· Meet with customers as well as line personnel in best practices for customer engagement and to enhance win rate
• Strong demonstrated leadership abilities and experience.
• Capability to execute on vision, drive business results, and strategic growth in a highly competitive environment.
• Demonstrated capability to lead organizations focused on execution and growth, and build and sustain customer intimacy at the highest levels. A personal style which encompasses a consultative approach to developing culture, colleague networks, and customer relationship management.
• Strong executive presence and communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with peers, other functions, and across internal business organizations; strong industry network.
• Sound business judgment and strong operational acumen
• Possess ability and skills necessary to motivate at all levels of the organization. He/she will have a personal style that generates high levels of confidence and inspires teamwork and customer focus. In addition, he/she must have a style that fosters a "can-do" attitude and a sense of trust and integrity. Must demonstrate a natural tendency to treat people with respect and adherence to a high standard of strong personal integrity. Must be direct and transparent.
• High sense of urgency, positive outlook.
• Ability to identify, attract, and retain high quality people of diverse backgrounds who bring along other high quality people to build an exceptional organization.
• Strong interpersonal skills including ability to actively listen, read audiences, and quickly identify key issues and areas of need.
• Excellent writing and public speaking skills, including strong presentation and proposal writing capabilities, and ability to actively assist capture and proposal teams in the completion of compliant and compelling proposals that perfectly address the needs of the customer
• This key individual will be hands-on, action-oriented, and client-focused to drive for results and deliver on new business growth goals and win rates
• Able to thrive in multi-functional interactive team environments
• Able to work well under pressure, multi-task, and deliver on multiple priorities.
• Driven, astute, attentive to detail, credible and dedicated to strategizing and producing work of the highest caliber
• Confidence and experience dealing with senior executives; ability to work effectively in fast-paced, time sensitive, and often multi-tasking environment.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.