Job ID: 2017870
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Nov 19, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Cloud Comp Engr
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
SAIC is looking for a Vice President, Cloud and Platform Technologies to lead our horizontal business operation. This person will be a key member of the leadership team in our Digital Transformation organization. The VP for Cloud and Platform will be responsible for building a horizontal business operation ensuring the development of repeatable solutions and methodologies while developing SAIC’s pipeline to drive significant organic growth and market leadership.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Defining and executing a multi-year development roadmap and strategy to include prioritizing and managing investment portfolios.
· Working with internal and external technology sources to identify short term and long term technology trends that lead to development of differentiated SAIC solutions and offerings.
· Lead the development and innovation of SAIC branded solutions and offerings to be used across Civilian, Defense and National Security agencies.
· Define innovative and effective delivery and pricing models for SAIC Cloud and Platform solutions.
· Lead and support Demand Generation activities to foster the identification and capture of Cloud and Platform opportunities that align with SAIC strategy and design.
· Lead the engagement of internal and external customers to foster an education of SAIC solutions and offerings.
· Engage externally with executive customers and acquisition leaders to shape requirements and introduce capabilities; represent the company on industry councils to include acquisition shaping and reform.
· Lead strategic capture opportunities utilizing differentiated SAIC solutions and offerings resulting in net new growth in the Cloud and Platforms technology domain.
· Utilizing competitive intelligence functions, define usable market analysis, competitor analysis, Sector/Account analysis and acquisition trends and patterns.
· Responsible for defining and improving SAIC Cloud and Platform brand through effective thought leadership, the development of strategic marketing assets, coordination of campaign messaging, and developing SAIC presence in the Federal/State/Local market.
· Foster the maturation and sustainment of strategic industry partnerships.
· Lead the management and successful execution on strategic programs through development, growth and transition phases.
· Develop an exceptional dedicated talent pool and communities of practice across SAIC dedicated to the Cloud and Platforms domain and focused on strategic growth and customer success.
· Manage and develop agile teams of highly technical resources to design, develop, and deliver or solutions or programs within the Cloud and Platforms group.
· Meet with customers as well as line personnel in best practices for customer engagement and to enhance win rate.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.