Job ID: 2017831
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 18, 2021
Category: Business Development
Subcategory: Business Dev
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC has a phenomenal opportunity for a Business Development Manager who can deliver double digit growth, has established deep client relationship, and proven track record of managing the full scope of business practices; client relationship management, ability to target, develop, qualify and help capture profitable business. We seek a Business Development executive with these talents for our Federal Financial portfolio of accounts.
If you have an established track record shaping and winning large programs, delivering successive years of double digit growth and believe you can excel with the support of a world class organization rich in culture, portfolio of solutions and services and access to a wide range of contract vehicles then we are the perfect destination for your talent, your skills and your abilities. We offer a very attractive compensation package, a broad breath of services and solutions for the Federal Financial agencies and, career opportunities second to none.
We seek a candidate who will work collaboratively our Federal Financial VP and Federal Financial Account Managers (AM) to execute the responsibilities outlined below. Within this partnership, the candidate will share overall responsibility for agency level business development strategy, planning and execution for opportunities within the Federal Financial Agencies. The successful candidate will also have demonstrated the abilities of; market analysis, strategic business planning including opportunity identification, qualification and maturation, confidently making pursue or no pursue decisions in past assignments. Prudent use of business unit resources in successfully capturing award of large/major agency programs will be a huge PLUS.
The successful candidate will:
Secondary responsibilities will include:
Required Education and Experience:
• Clearance Level Must Possess: None
• Clearance Level: Must be able to Obtain Public Trust, Agency Level Clearances
• Bachelors or 4 years’ experience in lieu of a degree and 15+ years of related experience.
• A reputation for being able to build and work within high performance teams in a matrix-management environment
• Ability to communicate well with senior and executive management within a company and with key federal customers
• Ability and reputation of winning complex, prime integration services or systems engineering contract awards with values over $50M that meets and exceeds challenging goals and quotas is required
• Five years of recent experience in the federal financial agencies including, business development, customer relationships, and an understanding of the buying trends of the agency is considered an advantage.
• The successful candidate will be able to reference a portfolio of submittals and awards that include experience in all types of government contracts (FFP, T&M, Cost Plus) and full array of capture strategies (major re-competes, incumbent capture, sole source, etc.).
• Candidates must have highly effective interpersonal skills in order to carry- out daily interactions with technical leaders and business executives within SAIC, with the customers, and with teammates and subcontractors.
• Past experience that demonstrates the ability to contribute to fast-paced business leadership teams will be a plus. Security Clearance: None; U.S. Citizenship required
• This position is based in Reston, VA and will require business travel as needed for a geographically dispersed customer set.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.