SAIC is seeking a Multimedia Design Associate.
- Use video editing software to produce intuitive instructional videos from raw footage.
- Take direction from Instructional Systems Designers (ISDs) regarding learning objectives.
- Produce outlines, storyboard and rough-draft videos for review prior to finalizing.
- Document and review designs with supervisors and ISDs.
- Develop standards, templates and best practices as discovered and directed.
- Iterate and improve created content where feedback shows opportunity.
- Keep up to date on relevant methods, practices, and technologies.
- Work well together with other team members in a cooperative, cross- disciplinary team environment.
- Identify technical and developmental risks/obstacles and generate solutions to overcome identified risks.
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage and effectively work remotely form customers and with other team members.
- Possess and develop areas of expertise related to multimedia content creation.
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Media related field of study with 3+ years of related experience or Master’s Degree and 1+ year of related experience; proven experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain a SECRET Security Clearance.
Demonstrated experience with Techsmith Camtasia, Adobe Premier or similar professional video editing tools.
A passion for making engaging instructional video content.
Ability to work well in a cooperative environment.
Ability to take constructive criticism, outside opinions and other feedback to improve products.
Willingness to put the instructional nature of content created above personal preferences in style or method.
Degree or education in Instructional Systems Design.
Experience in education or developing instructional content.
Motion graphics capabilities with Adobe AfterFX or similar tools.
Ability to record and/or produce music, sound effects, dialogue or other audio related content.
2D graphics, UI, and concept or traditional art skills.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.