Job ID: 2017750
Location: KINGS POINT, NY, United States
Date Posted: Nov 30, 2020
Subcategory: Cyber Sec Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Communicate and ensure compliance with NIST Cyber Security and Risk Management
Framework to ensure accreditation, confidentiality, availability and integrity of information
· Provide strategic and tactical security guidance for IT Security projects, including the
evaluation and recommendation of technical controls.
· Direct and manage IT Security Incident identification and response efforts.
· Monitor and administer Enterprise IT Security policies, maintain IT Security procedures, daily
operating checklist, drive process improvements, and continuous security monitoring.
· Manage the day-to-day Cyber Security activities of threat and vulnerability management,
security awareness, identify risk tolerances, recommend treatment plans and communicate
information about residual risk including vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, and
· Proficiency in process of gathering analyzing and assessing the current and future threat
landscape, performing risk, business impact, control and vulnerability assessments, and in
defining remediation and treatment strategies.
Demonstrated experience in the following related disciplines.
• 5+ years of certification & accreditation experience with NIST Cyber Security framework.
• 5+ years Security Testing & Evaluation auditing, risk assessment, policy and procedure development.
• 5+ years in Government contracting environment.
• Strong leadership skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with the Infrastructure and Applications teams,
establish direction, foster teamwork, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, encourage dialogue, and encourage
improvement and innovation.
• BS, in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
• ITIL v3 foundation certification
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.