SAIC is seeking an EA-18G Growler Mission Data Engineer to support the Naval Air Warfare Center - Weapons Division (NAWC-WD) Airborne Electronic Attack (AEA) Jammer Technique Optimization (JATO) Group located in Point Mugu, CA.
The individual contributor will function as an integral part of a group of government, military, and contractor personnel that provides technical data packages and operational and training jamming employment recommendations to EA-18G aircrew.
- Applies engineering rules of thumb and other optimizing methods to develop jammer techniques for various radar and communications threat types
- Researches threat orders of battle using multi-source intelligence reporting
- Manipulates structured databases to document and deliver technical data packages to EA-18G squadrons for mission planning and employment and to JATO engineers for testing
- Contributes technical data to MS Word products for EA-18G squadrons
- Completion of project and interactions with engineers contribute directly to EA-18G readiness
- Prior aircrew will function as a liaison between JATO lab engineers and EA-18G fleet providing aviation and electronic attack mission experience
REQUIRED EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree AND 5+ years in one of these two fields
- EA-6B or EA-18G Electronic Countermeasures Officer (ECMO) Electronic Warfare Officer (EWO)
- JATO Engineer Experience planning with ALQ-99 Tactical Jamming System
- Highly experienced with MS Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
- Database (CED), Wrangler, Modernized Integrated Database (MIDB)
- Technical aptitude and willingness to learn new technologies
- Excellent organization, teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
- Active Secret Security Clearance with the ability to obtain a TS
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.