SAIC seeking a Security Engineer to support the Project Management Office for Aircraft Survivability Equipment (PMO ASE) located in Huntsville, AL.
The Security Engineer will function as an integral member of a team of Government, Military, and Contractor Personnel that provides program, engineering, and technical support to PMO ASE. PMO ASE is an acquisition management organization under the Program Executive Office for Intelligence, Electronic Warfare & Sensors (PEO IEW&S). The team provides acquisition management support, program research, engineering, logistics, and technical support for the development and fielding of world-class aircraft survivability equipment.
- Work within PMO ASE supporting product offices to develop and implement Program Protection Plans (PPP) and provide expertise for the establishment and conduct of an IPT for the integration, operation and implementation of a Program Protection Plan for PM ASE systems as required.
- Responsible for developing Program Protection Plans (PPP) for U.S. Army Programs.
- Coordinate with the Army Research and Technology Protection Center (ARTPC) for CPI assessments
- Conduct Critical Function Analysis (CFA) to identify critical components and identify Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) requirements
- Completing Intelligence Production Requests (IPR) required for Multidisciplinary Counterintelligence Threat Assessments (MDCITA)
- Submitting Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) Threat Assessment Center (TAC) Requests for supply chain threat assessments
- Developing Security Classification Guides (SCG)
- Developing Technology Assessment and Control Plans (TA/CP)
- Countermeasure development including Software Assurance (SwA) and Anti-Tamper (AT)
- Coordinate with the 902nd Military Intelligence to develop Counterintelligence Support Plans (CISP)
- Addressing Program Protection Requirements into Statements of Work (SOW)
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience(4 years equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree)
- Must possess an active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a TS .
Relevant Work Experience:
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.