SAIC is currently looking for candidates to join our OMDAC SWACA II team upon award. Team SAIC is pursuing the opportunity to provide operation, maintenance, and defense support of Title X communications equipment and information systems under the purview of the Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM), 160th Signal Brigade and its subordinate units in the Southwest Asia (SWA) Theater of operations.
Position is contingent upon contract award and will be located in Kuwait.
- Performs full range of managerial duties for employees supervised, including recruitment, salary administration, performance reviews, counseling, and employee development.
- Directs the work of technical and clerical support staff. Guides the efforts of less experienced staff. Participates in the technical evaluation of assigned staff and the identification of their development needs.
- Functional areas of work may include verification and validation, testing, quality assurance, and/or process improvement.
- Activities include reviews and evaluations of products or processes. These activities address the quality of the system, the quality of the process being used to create the system, the degree to which the project follows the defined process, and comprehensive evaluations to ensure that evolving work products will meet all requirements.
- Key aspects of this role may include measurement, analysis, reporting, corrective action, and analysis of the performance of the processes, as well as planning and deploying improvements to those processes.
Quality assurance related tasks include:
- Define, implement, and administer the project deliverable items to be fully compliant with contract requirements and customer and OMDAC quality policies, standards, and procedures
- Implement quality standards of product acceptability. Verify, through reviews and audits, that configuration control and corrective action processes are in place and functioning
- Define procedures that ensures continual quality review of document development in progress. Verify contract requirements compliance at each major stage of document development
- (Ensure the visibility of quality activities by SAIC and customer senior management, if appropriate. Provide a QA report, including performance metrics, as input to the project's Monthly Status Report (MSR) and for use by the government performance monitor to evaluate SAIC's Team performance
- Collect, analyze, and evaluate quality and performance measurements to identify negative trends and potential process improvement
The Process Management tasks include:
- Manage the operational activities of Configuration Management (CM) and Change Management (ChM) processes
- Continuously review CM and ChM activities, identifying areas of weakness, instigating resolutions, and recommending proactive improvements.
- Ensure CM and ChM personnel are suitably trained and manage the implementation of the CM and ChM plan, principles, and processes, including CI registration procedures, access controls, and privileges
- Identify metrics of configuration and change processes. Implement an awareness campaign to gain support for new CM and ChM procedures. Ensure that changes to workflows, methods, and processes are properly approved and communicated to staff before being implemented.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and four (4) years or more experience
CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED: LSS Green Belt or higher, ASQ certification, ITIL certification Desired
IT LEVEL/8570 certification: IT III/General User
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.