SAIC is hiring a Quality Control Manager to join our team in South Korea.
The Cybersecurity, Network Operations and Maintenance of IT Support Team will provide professional, contract, technical, logistics, and management support for the USACISA-P as one of their the service providers in the Republic of South Korea (ROK). For the US and Allied units throughout the ROK, the USACISA-P mission includes contract oversight, supporting and providing input for implementation, operations, support, and maintenance of assigned technology systems, including critical support for US and allied military leadership. Support requires work to have work performed in the ROK as designated Mission Essential staff members, and therein staff members will be afforded Invited Contractor (IC) status in accordance with the Mutual Defense Treaty between the ROK and the USA as defined in US Force Korea Regulation 700-19.
- The Quality Manager develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality evaluation and control systems and protocols for planning and delivering professional services to the 41st Strategic Signal Battalion.
- Collaborates with O&M functions to ensure quality standards are in place. Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the performance of O&M services.
- Designs and analyzes inspection and testing processes, and mechanisms; conducts quality control tests; and performs statistical analysis to assess control and manage risks of service delivery quality and determine the responsibility for services that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- Develops acceptance criteria (parameters based on service requirements).
- May undertake root cause analysis of incidents requiring corrective action.
- Ensures that corrective measures and deviation meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
- May be certified in lean and six-sigma quality methodologies and utilize quality tools to help drive continuous improvement. (It should be understood that this is not intended to be a detailed nor comprehensive description of any individual employee's job content. Managers set the specific duties and responsibilities for each employee).
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT:
- Manages experienced professionals (e.g. engineers, administrators, business analysts) who exercise discretion and independent judgement performing assignments.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals. Provides guidance within the latitude of established company Quality Management System (QMS) policies. Establishes quality control procedures that affect the immediate organization performing the professional services in South Korea.
FREEDOM TO ACT:
- Assignments are defined in terms of activities and objectives.
- Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Decisions have an impact on work processes and outcomes.
- Erroneous decisions or recommendations or failure to complete assignments normally result in serious delays and considerable expenditure of additional time, workforce, and funds.
- Interacts frequently with internal personnel and outside representatives at various levels.
- Participates and presents at meetings with internal and external representatives.
- Interaction typically concerns resolutions of operational and scheduling issues.
- Often plays a key role in cooperative effort among members of a project team made up of representatives from other departments.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; OR Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; OR PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience
- Certification in ITIL Foundations Level (or obtain certification within 60 days from start date)
- Minimum Secret Level Clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.