A government contract in Oakridge, TN has an opening for a Customer Support Manager! The successful candidate must be flexible in days and hours worked.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for maintaining and following detailed operational procedures ensuring contract terms are met, and will continuously improve quality of service delivery and provide value added customer services.
- Oversee the appropriate development and retention of documentation and records.
- Interact daily with staff and/or functional peer groups and customers.
- Provide focus to staff by established policies and procedures and implements and administers policies that affect employees.
- Perform full range of managerial duties for employees supervised, including recruitment, salary administration, performance reviews, counseling and employee development.
- Communicates moderately complex or technical information, ideas and results effectively in both oral and written form; compose correspondence and reports.
- Communicates with other departments, senior management, functional peer groups, technical staff and customers to ensure satisfactory customer support and gain cooperation.
Required Experience, Education, & Skills
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; may accept experience in lieu of degree.
- Recent management or supervisory experience within the previous 12 months
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience including 3+ years of managing/supervising service desk staff.
- Excellent customer service skills and be well versed in the call center environment.
- A strong understanding of call metrics and the ability to motivate and lead a team that can meet set goals and objectives is a must.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment within generally defined objectives and policies.
- Ability to communicate with other departments, senior management, functional peer groups, technical staff and customers to ensure satisfactory customer support and gain cooperation.
- Ability to gather, interpret and present operational metrics to determine trends affecting performance goals.
- Previous experience with a variety of domain/email account administration tools and familiar with standard corporate security policies.
- Ability to perform full range of managerial duties for employees supervised, including recruitment, salary administration, performance reviews, counseling and employee development.
- Strong leadership, analytical, and reasoning skills as well as the ability to communicate complex ideas and provide innovative solutions.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in standard help desk practices, ITIL, and ISO 9000.
Desired Experience, Skills, & Certifications
- Candidate should be familiar with standard report and supervisory software such as Remedy, Excel, PowerPoint, knowledge management software, and Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) systems.
- Experience in desktop and networking support, IT concepts and help desk software, Active Directory, Anti-virus, CA Ticketing System, VPN, financial management, quality assurance support and basic technical writing skills.
- Experience with Automatic Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Chat Virtual Agent and Knowledge Administration
- ITIL v3 Foundations certification
- Security+ certification
- Must be able to obtain a public trust clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details.
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.